Axis Bank Personal Loan
Hello friends, in today’s article we will talk about Axis Bank Personal Loan, how can you take Personal Loan from Axis Bank? So if you want to take a loan from Axis Bank, then read this article till the end because in this article you will get to know in full detail about taking loan. So let’s start the article.
What is Axis Bank Personal Loan?
Friends, we will talk about what is Axis Bank Personal Loan, so let me tell you what type of loan is Axis Bank Personal Loan that in this loan we take loan for a personal work
For example, if we take a loan for personal work, for repair of house for marriage ceremony or for any kind of illness, it is called personal loan and if we take this from Axis Bank, then it is called Axis Bank Personal Loan.
Who can get Axis Bank Personal Loan and who does not get it
Friends, Ram will talk about who gets Axis Bank Personal Loan and which person does not get it, then let me tell you if Axis Bank does not give loan to the person whose monthly income is less than 15000.
And the person whose civil score in the bank is not correct means that the person who wants to take a personal loan from Axis Bank, that person should have good Shivansh in the bank, that means his transaction should be good and he should not have any loan outstanding. Only then does Axis Bank make personal loan available to him.
What amount does Axis Bank make available as personal loan
Friends, if we take a loan from a bank, then it is very important for us to know that how much amount it is providing as loan in the bank and does our work get done with that amount.
Rustom will talk about how much amount 1 CC bank provides us as personal loan, then let me tell you 1 CC bank provides you an amount ranging from 50000 to 15 lakhs in the form of personal loan.
Jorasi is a very large amount and with that we can easily do our work, that means the purpose for which we are taking the loan will be fulfilled from there.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Interest Rate
So if we take a personal loan from a bank, then we should know about the interest rate that we have to pay the interest rate while repaying the loan.
So friends, we will talk about what is the interest rate of Axis Bank, if we take a personal loan from Axis Bank, then we have to pay 10.49 percent interest rate while repaying the loan.
How much time does Axis Bank give to repay the personal loan?
If we are taking a personal loan from Axis Bank then we should know how much time it gives us to launch
So friends, if we talk about Axis Bank gives us 12 months to 60 months to repay the personal loan, that means 1 year to 5 years gives us time to repay the loan, which is a huge time and In this time we can easily repay the loan
Eligibility for Axis Bank Personal Loan
So friends, what should be the qualification of the person for the axis bank personal loan of Bamba Tricolor
- The person who is taking the loan should be a citizen of India
- The income of that person should be between 21 years to 60 years
- The monthly income of that person should be up to ₹ 15000
- The person should be right in the bank, that means the transaction should be good.
Documents for taking loan from Axis Bank
Friends, we will talk about what documents we should have to take a personal loan from Axis Bank
- two passport size photographs
- For identity card – Aadhar card / voter ID card / driving license / passport
- For Income Proof – Bank statement details of last six months
- Your salary slip for the last 3 months will be displayed
- For Residence Proof – Electricity Bill Receipt / Water Receipt / Ration Card
- Apart from this, you should have a certificate of self-employment of the last 1 year.
- Apart from this, the documents which will be demanded by the bank will have to be submitted.
How to apply for Axis bank se personal loan
Friends, now we will talk about how we can apply online or offline to take personal loan from Axis Bank .
So first of all we will know in online way how can we apply for Axis Bank Personal Loan in online way.
- First of all go to Axis Bank official website
- Official websites click here
- Click on loan apply section
- Re-enter your required details and submit
- Then you are contacted by the bank officer
- Information is given to you by the officer and your documents are verified
- If found eligible, your loan is approved in no time and the loan amount is credited to your bank account
- apply offline